Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday Ends in Tucson

Every day is a gift from God!  I have to remind myself of that reality on a daily basis.  It is too easy to get caught up in the things I do, forgetting the people I work with and the God I work for.  I will try to me more intentional about that.

My week is settling in after a rough start yesterday.  The long night’s drive back from California on Sunday night spilling generously into Monday morning wreaked havoc with my body.  I got a late start to my day and was trying to catch up from that moment on.  The day ended in Mesa for the RRCS board meeting.  I am amazed at the level of commitment of that church towards the five students they presently have enrolled.  Their budget is tight, but balanced.  Their leadership is committed to the cause.  God is good!

Today will take me north to a meeting with the AAF and TAA leadership.  After that meeting I will be traveling to Tucson for a critical meeting with a local church and the local church school leadership.  It will be a late night, but it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment