Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday Brief

It’s been a couple of days since my last blog.  Other than my natural propensity to get carried away with peripheral tasks at the expense of ultimately more important matters, I was also a bit under the weather.  It crept up on me upon my return from my PUC meetings earlier this week.  I was swallowed up in the bowels of despair.  Suffice it to say that I was in no condition to blog.

The truth is that I had not had a morsel to eat for the better part of two days, but for a few tangerines I ate this afternoon.  They are not sitting well in my empty stomach.  In any case, I at least made it to work for the second half of the work day.  Considering I will be out the better part of next week and the lion’s share of the final week of this month on out of town meetings, it is important to be in the office as much as possible.  I plan on being in the office tomorrow although the office is closed officially.  (224.4)

No comments:

Post a Comment