Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Process Continues

It’s Thursday night and I’m almost out of week with much more to accomplish before the sun sets tomorrow.  The last week took me to Ontario, California (again!) for K-12 Curriculum Committee.  These are all becoming the “last” of their kind for me in my present position.  It’s a bit strange, but what can you do?

This coming week will take me to Northridge, California for a WASC accreditation visit at San Fernando Valley Academy.  I am chairing the committee.  I should have said “no,” but I have this thing about saying yes to people asking for help.  I am reading the book “Boundaries,” by Cloud and Townsend.  Perhaps that will help me get better at that in the future.

 The personnel process continues.  Still some fluidity, but it seems to be taking shape in the elementary schools.  There will be minimal movement, but it will include another step in improving the whole.  It has not been easy, but progress is rarely without some opposition or misunderstanding.  You just have to be as fair as possible and be true to what you are impressed is the right road to take.  TAA is almost finished in its personnel search as well.  A couple of additions are still in the works.  Good night! (228)

No comments:

Post a Comment