Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sluggish Status

In spite of my resolve, it’s been 11 days since I last blogged.  No excuse except for Thanksgiving break.  All I can say is that I survived.  Softball, eating, golf, eating, soccer, eating, more eating, then came Sabbath and more eating!  Dare I say there was a lot of eating involved?  Oh, by the way, I was sick much of the time so I succeeded in not gaining much weight at all along the way.

Now I’m back in Scottsdale trying to catch up with tons of work that was supposed to have been dealt with during the break!  This did not happen.  However, more work succeeded in piling up while I was gone.

On a positive note, I finally made it to traffic school and erased that blemish from my driving record.  The day after renewing my license I was stopped on Interstate 10 by a state trooper.  Luckily it was only a “fix-it” ticket related to my over-tinted front windows.  I got it fixed today and will send the paperwork in tomorrow.  I am legal again!

I did not have a good day today.  I was drained before I got to work!  It was as if energy had been sucked out of me during the night.  I could not concentrate.  I could not stay on task.  I made it through the day, but barely.  I actually did get some things done, but it was not as productive a day as I would have wished.  I pray tomorrow will be better. (218.8)

No comments:

Post a Comment