Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday in Tucson

I find myself in Tucson at the Saguaro Hills School doing some observations before heading off to the Desert Valley School for their school board meeting later this afternoon.  The Saguaro Hills school is a school that provides a solid and nurturing educational experience to all their students.  When I arrived they were enjoying a time of outdoors activities.  Older student were enjoying their time with younger students.  The tiniest ones were paying with their age group.  There was a visiting family with three children visiting that day and their children seemed to be enjoying the experience.  Pray for SHACS!  They have some enormous challenges facing them now.  They face tumultuous days in the absence of a miracle.    Pray hard!

This morning Penny and I had to make a pilgrimage to Nogales to renew some documentation that streamlines the international border crossings we occasionally enjoy.  I had never been to Nogales.  Our GPS apparently had never been there before either.  It took us to a church rather than the governmental office we were seeking.  We figured it out and arrived late (but on time) for our appointment.  Luckily the government runs a little slow in Nogales.

This has been a hectic week, in which I was not able to make a significant dent in my work in the office.  TCE and TAA required some extra TLC this week.  I even forgot I had a school board meeting on Tuesday night at the Adobe school. 

A very busy weekend awaits me…for now I better get back to more pressing work.  Pray hard!  (219.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment